TUESDAY August 16, 2011 at 7:00 PM at
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular session on August 2.
3. Discuss request from Evelyn Reardon to average her water bill at 142 S. School St.
4. Set a Public Hearing date to set the 2011 tax levy. (The hearing must be set prior to Sept. 1st).
5. Department head reports:
Paula Brodie – note receipt of SEMA funds for snow removal in the amount of $1,070.57.
6. Discuss old business:
7. Discuss new Business:
8. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $37,534.27.
9. Adjourn the meeting.
IF DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMODATIONS ARE NEEDED PLEASE CONTACT PAULA BRODIE AT 417-364-7316.