Tuesday October 15, 2013 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular Board meeting held on October 1, 2013.
3. Citizens business. 1.
4. Begin business section of the meeting starting with unfinished business.
l. Discuss and approve the second reading of Bill#2013-438 for Ordinance# 2013-448 increasing the fee for variances to the Zoning Ordinance from $20.00 to $75.00.
2. Discuss and approve the second reading of Bill # 2013-439 for Ordinance #2013-449 annexing South 59 Highway from the south Goodman City Limits to the north City Limits of Anderson.
3. Note letter from the Department of Economic Development stating the City’s application for a grant to complete the Community/Emergency Shelter was not funded.
4. Discuss Emergency Management Director’s request to purchase tornado shelters.
5. New Business.
6. Department heads.
a. Chief Drake.
b. David Brodie-
c. Denis Kolb.
d. Dawn Bunch
e. Paula Brodie – note letter to Jessie Brewington
7. Vote to approve the bills in the amount of $39,259.64 including transfers.
8. Adjourn the meeting.