Tuesday October 1, 2013 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular Board meeting held on September 17, 2013.
3. Citizens business.
1. Acknowledge James Elliott who will be requesting the Board to average his water/sewer bill.
4. Begin business section of the meeting starting with unfinished business.
l. Discuss and approve the first reading of Bill#2013-438 for Ordinance# 2013-448 increasing the fee for variances to the Zoning Ordinance from $20.00 to $75.00.
5. New Business.
1. Vote to approve the Mayor signing the voluntary annexation request for the Missouri Dept. of Transportation for south 59 Highway.
2. Discuss and approve the first reading of Bill # 2013-439 for Ordinance #2013-449 annexing South 59 Highway from the south Goodman City Limits to the north City Limits of Anderson.
3. Discuss approving Bill Cagle’s 90 day probationary period.
4. Discuss beginning condemnation of properties at 114 W. Douglas, 112 W. Douglas and 112 W. Splitlog owned by Don Kramburg.
6. Department heads.
a. Chief Drake.
b. David Brodie- note that the tree at 113 Williams Street is on the line.
c. Denis Kolb.
d. Dawn Bunch
e. Paula Brodie –
7. Vote to approve the bills in the amount of $5,519.73 including transfers
8. Adjourn the meeting.