TUESDAY May 3, 2011 at 7:00 at
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular session on April 19, 2011
3. Acknowledge Colleen Epperson from the McDonald County Chamber of Commerce.
4. Discuss averaging the utility bill for the Full Gospel Church. The church used 21,600 gallons.
5. Discuss changes to the Personnel Policy.
6. Discuss whether or not the Board wants to keep using the hard copies of the ordinance books or do they just wantto us the CD copy on their personal computers.
7. Discuss old Business.
1. Discuss and decide installing transfer switch to connect generators at City Hall and Police Dept.
2. Discuss the Corporate Authorization Resolution with First Community Bank. Should be voted effective April 19th, 2011 as it should have been voted on last meeting.
3. Discuss the proposal for the Minutes-on-Demand program.
8. Department head reports:
- Tom West
- David Brodie
- Dawn Bunch- Monthly report
- Paula Brodie- Note- that the Board received a copy of the letter sent to Joshua Bradford.Note- court monthly report
- Note- cost for the election went from $785.18 to $1,368.00.
9. Discuss New Business:
10. Discuss and approve the bills for $29,016.79 including transfers.
11. Adjourn the meeting.
IF DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMODATIONS ARE NEEDED PLEASE CONTACT PAULA BRODIE AT 417-364-7316.