NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
Posted 2:00 p.m. January 16, 2021
Notice is hereby given that the Goodman Board of Alderman will meet in regular session on January 19, 2021 at 7:00 p.m., in the City Hall Council Chambers located at 203 W. Barlow St., Goodman, Missouri.
GOODMAN BOARD OF ALDERMAN
The agenda of this meeting includes:
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE and PRAYER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- January 5, 2021 – Regular Session Minutes
- Bill No. 2021-516 Ordinance No. 2021-526, Section 105.020, Repeal Subsection F, Municipal Judge date of Municipal Election, By Title Only, 2nd Reading
- Bill No. 2021-517, Ordinance No. 2021-527, Repeal Section 115-020 Appointive Officers and enacting a new Section 115-020, By Title Only, 2nd Reading
- Bill No. 2021-518 Ordinance No. 2021-528, Section 125.030 Selection of Municipal Judge by repealing subsection A and enacting a new Subsection A, By Title Only, 2nd Reading
- Discuss RTP Grant
- Directors Report
– City Clerk, Georgia Holtz
– Police Chief, Adam Miller
– Public Works Superintendent, David Brodie
– Tax Collector, Meghan Sexson
- Approve bills in the amount of $40,539.50 and transfers in the amount of $146,722.50.
MOVE TO ADJOURN
This agenda is posted outside the City Hall located at 203 W. Barlow, Goodman, MO 64843.
If disability related accommodations are needed, please contact Georgia Holtz at 417-364-7316.