Tuesday April 16, 2019 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting April 2, 2019.
3. Unfinished business.
4. The Clerk reads the election results and swears in the Mayor, Board of Alderman and Tax Collector.
5. Vote to re-appoint the City Attorney, Chief of Police and the City Clerk. (Make separate motions).
6. Appoint an acting President.
7. Appoint a Recreation Board Commissioner, a Street Commissioner, a Water/Sewer Commissioner and a Maintenance Commissioner.
8. Discuss and vote on the Corporate Resolution with the First Community Bank.
9. Discuss and decide on check signers.
10. New business.
11. Discuss and vote on the first reading of Bill NO. 2019-501 Ordinance NO. 2019-511, an ordinance Adopting and Enacting a New Code of Ordinances for the City of Goodman.
12. Discuss and vote on the first reading of Bill NO. 2019-502 Ordinance NO. 2019-512, An Ordinance Amending the Code of Laws if the City of Goodman MO. to Establish Regulations for Mobile Food Trucks, Mobile Food Trailers and Pushcarts.
13. Department head reports.
Karla McNorton- the Board has their March Financial Statement.
14. Discuss and approve the bills in the amount of $13,966.19 including transfers.
15. Move to adjourn.