Tuesday March 5, 2019 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting February 19, 2019.
3. Acknowledge Angie Crawford with Genuine Reality to discuss Choice Puppies building and possible business opportunities.
4. Acknowledge Greg Perkins and Matthew Ridpath to discuss the Small Community Engineering Assistance Program (SCEAP) from Dept. of Natural Resources (DNR).
5. Unfinished business:
Discuss Gazebo on Main St.
6. New Business:
Discuss Employee Insurance
Discuss adding Food Truck Ordinance
7. Department head reports.
Karla McNorton-Reminder: I will be out of the office next week for the Spring Institute and Master Academy.
8. Discuss and approve the bills in the amount of $52,191.72 including transfers.
9. Move to adjourn.