Tuesday July 3, 2018 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
- Call the meeting to order.
- Discuss and vote on the minutes from the regular meeting June 5, 2018
- Discuss and approve the minutes from the special meeting June 12, 2018
- Discuss and vote on the meeting minutes from the special meeting June 18, 2018
- Acknowledge Paula Brodie to discuss averaging Harold Keeler’s water bill.
- Discuss establishing a planning and zoning committee.
- Open bids for the demolition of 108 W. Williams St.
- Unfinished business.
- New business.
- Citizens business.
- Department head reports.
Karla McNorton- note you have your March, April and May financial statements in you packets.
Today City Hall started accepting addresses and lists of items for the 28th Annual City Wide Garage Sale August 4, 2018 and will continue to accept them through August 1, 2018.
- Discuss and approve the bills in the amount of $40, 447.12 including transfers.
- Discuss and approve the bills in the amount of $33,839.19 including transfers.
- Move to adjourn.
IF DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMODATIONS ARE NEEDED PLEASE CONTACT KARLA McNORTON AT 417-364-7316.