Tuesday June 5, 2018 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
- Call the meeting to order.
- Discuss and vote on the minutes from May 15, 2018.
- Acknowledge Jerry Sparks to discuss possible zoning change of property next to Full Gospel Church.
- Acknowledge Clarke Hughes to discuss approving putting in a double wide in at 303 S. Ozark Trail.
- Open bids for gazebo on Main St.
- Open Bids for 1996 Ford.
- Open Bids for Are Tonneau Topper
- Unfinished business.
- New business:
- Citizens business: Reminder: Ozark Orchard Festival Meeting tomorrow June 6, 2018 at 5:30 P.M.
- Department head reports.
Meghan Sexson- Ask the Board to consider a closed meeting June 12, 2018 at 6:00 P.M. pursuant to RSMO. Section 610.021, Section (2) Leasing, purchase or sale of real estate by a public governmental body where public knowledge of the transaction might adversely affect the legal consideration therefor. However, any minutes, vote or public record approving a contract relating to the leasing or sale of real estate by a public governmental body shall be made public upon execution of the lease, purchase or sale of the real estate.
- Discuss and approve the bills in the amount of $27,920.38 including transfers.
- Move to adjourn.
IF DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMODATIONS ARE NEEDED PLEASE CONTACT KARLA McNORTON AT 417-364-7316.