Tuesday May 15, 2018 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
- Call the meeting to order.
- Discuss and vote on the minutes from May 1, 2018.
- Acknowledge Misael Bustamante and/or Marcos Bustamante to discuss the property at 128 N. Wall St.
- Acknowledge Jerry Sparks to discuss possible zoning change of property next to Full Gospel Church.
- Acknowledge Kevin Miller to discuss the property at 204 N. Wall St.
- Discuss and vote on the second reading by title only Bill NO. 2018-487 Ord. NO. 2018-497, An Ordinance amending the code of the City of Goodman Title VII: Utilities: Chapter 705: Water Regulations: Article II: By adding new section705.255: Adjustments Due to High Water Usage.
- Discuss and vote on the second reading by title only Bill NO. 2018-488 Ord. NO. 2018-498, 2018 Adopting Ordinance. (An Ordinance Adopting and Enacting a New Code of Ordinances)
- Discuss and vote on the extension contract for residential and commercial waste collection between the City of Goodman and HTS, LLC (formerly Henson Trash Service)
- Unfinished business:
Shauna Landess Condemnation
- New business.
- Citizens business.
- Department head reports.
- Discuss and approve the bills in the amount of $41,186.24 including transfers.
- Move to adjourn.