Tuesday September 20, 2016 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on September 6, 2016.
3. Acknowledge Tammie Davis to discuss adding a light at/near her residence of 220 W. Splitlog Ave.
4. Acknowledge Richard and Nancy Kautz to discuss building a house in the Shea Subdivision.
5. Second Reading, by title only for Bill NO. 2016-472, Ord NO. 2016-482, to change the Form of Application Fee for the Building Form Application.
6. Second Reading, by title only for Bill NO. 2016-473, ORD NO. 2016-483 to change the Building Inspector Fees.
7. Citizens Business
8. Discuss old business.
9. Discuss new Business.
10. Department head reports.
Karla McNorton –
11. Discuss and approve the bills from September 20, 2016 in the amount of $28,355.14 including transfers.
12. Move to adjourn the meeting.