Tuesday October 20, 2015 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on October 6, 2015 and from the Special meeting held on October 12, 2015.
3. Acknowledge representatives from the Southwest Division of the Missouri City Clerks and Finance Officers Association regarding a presentation to City Clerk Paula Brodie.
4. Acknowledge Bud Terrell to discuss a variance request to be allowed to put a double-wide trailer on his property on Garner Street.
5. Discuss and vote on contract between the McDonald County Clerk’s office and the City of Goodman regarding the printing of the tax book and tax statements.
6. Discuss any old business:
7. Discuss any new business:
1. Discuss requirements for tiny houses.
8. Department head reports:
Denis Kolb- .
Paula Brodie –
9. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $22,966.77.
10. Adjourn the meeting.