Tuesday August 4, 2015 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on July 21, 2015.
3. Discuss request to average Ashton Myott-Mclean’s water bill.
4. Citizens comments.
5. Discuss any old business:
1. Discuss repairs at the City Park on Barlow St.
2. Discuss and voted on quotes for ball park pluming repairs.
6. Discuss any new business:
1. Set public hearing for tax levy on August 18, 2015 at 6:50PM. The Tax levy will be 0.6525 per $100.00 assessed valuation.
2. Discuss the need for a new hard drive and monitor for the tax collector. Keels quote is $945.00.
7. Department head reports:
Denis Kolb- .
Paula Brodie – Note legislative updates and information on Municipal Court rule changes.
8. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $12,946.62.
9. Adjourn the meeting.