Tuesday April 7, 2015 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting March 17, 2015.
3. Citizens business.
1. Acknowledge James Harris to discuss averaging his water bill.
2. Acknowledge Bud Terrell to discuss putting in a modular home.
4. Discuss old business.
5. Discuss new business:
1. Discuss Mike Williams doing the mowing again. He has asked for a $10.00 increase.
2. Vote to accept Bill Cagle’s resignation as full time Patrol Officer. Discuss filling his position.
3. Discuss who can attend the Annual Region M Solid Waste Management meeting on April 8, 2015.
6. Department head reports:
David Brodie- discuss the city lawn mower.
Dawn Bunch –Tax Collector reports in packets.
Paula Brodie –note City Audit will be May 21st and 22nd.
-note that the Rabies Clinic is April 18th from 1:00PM to 2:00PM.
-note that Empire District Electric residential customers can drop off 10 automotive tires at the Joplin Recycling Center on Friday April 17, 2015.
7. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $18,079.05.
8. Adjourn the meeting.