Tuesday February 17, 2015 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting February 3, 2015.
3. Acknowledge Rick Hendricks from Empire District to answer questions regarding the 20 year Franchise Agreement and Municipal Electric Service Agreement.
4. Acknowledge Loren Garren to discuss reimbursement of Empire District Franchise Tax that was charged on his bill even though he does not live in the City Limits.
5. Citizens business.
6. Discuss old business.
1. Discuss the filling the Recreation Board Directors position and decide on his responsibilities.
2. Discuss and vote on the second reading of Bill# 2015-458 for Ord. #2015-468 increasing the Commercial minimum water rate by $1.00. (We failed to raise commercial rates at the time that the residential rate was raised).
7. Discuss new business:
1. Discuss and vote on the first reading of Bill#2015-459 for Ord. #2015-469 approving renewing the Empire District Franchise agreement.
2. Discuss and vote on the first reading of Bill#2015-460 for Ord. # 2015-470 approving the Municipal Electric Service Agreement with Empire District Electric.
3. Discuss the Anthem Health Insurance renewal.
8. Department head reports:
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie -note the new opportunity from MOPEM to take training on line for a minimal costs.
-note the Anthem Risk 365 brochure. (FYI the second page re: claims).
9. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $19,539.26.
10. Adjourn the meeting.
IF DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMODATIONS ARE NEEDED PLEASE CONTACT PAULA BRODIE AT 417-364-7316.