Tuesday August 5, 2014 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on July 15, 2014.
3. Citizens Business:
1. Acknowledge Samantha Moyers regarding averaging of her water bill.
2. Acknowledge Liwihner Rehobson regarding Kernel’s Day Tournament on August 9th and 10th.
4. Acknowledge Jim Morgan, Chairman of the Goodman Rural Fire District.
5. Discuss old business.
1. Note that the Betterment Club is purchasing a 20’ by 30’ installed carport at the ballpark.
2. Discuss personnel policy regarding vacations and compensation time.
6. Discuss new business:
1. Set the date for the Public Hearing for the 2014 tax levy.
2. Discuss new contract with Joplin Humane Society.
7. Department head reports:
Curt Drake-Christmas train.
Denis Kolb- .
Dawn Bunch –
8. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $32,828.70.
9. Adjourn the meeting.
IF DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMODATIONS ARE NEEDED PLEASE CONTACT PAULA BRODIE AT 417-364-7316.