Monday March 3, 2014 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular Board meeting held on February 18, 2014.
3. Citizens business.
1. Acknowledge Lilly Jean to discuss the use of the ballpark for a family reunion.
2. Acknowledge Ashley Vance to discuss averaging her water/sewer bill.
3. Acknowledge Youngden Jack for the Micronesian Church to discuss averaging their bill.
4. Acknowledge Joe Boyer regarding variance request for a double wide trailer.
4. Begin business section of the meeting starting with unfinished business:
1. Discuss and approve the second reading of Bill # 2014-444 for Ordinance # 2014-454 adding Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President’s Day, Columbus Day and Veterans’ Day to the City Code.
2. Discuss and approve the second reading of Bill# 2014-445 for Ordinance #2014-455 allowing an employee or owner of a meat processing plant to discharge a firearm.
5. New Business:
1. Discuss Recreation Board Directors position.
2. Discuss Anthem Insurance.
6. Department heads:
a. Chief Drake-
b. David Brodie-
c. Denis Kolb.
d. Dawn Bunch – monthly report in packets.
e. Paula Brodie – brief Board on the meeting of Camp Crowder’s 2014 Joint Land Use Study.
– note that Rural Development has grants for storm sirens.
7. Vote to approve the bills in the amount of $15,463.78 including transfers.
8. Adjourn the meeting.