Tuesday November 5, 2013 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular Board meeting held on October 15, 2013.
3. Citizens business.
4. Acknowledge Sheriff Mike Hall to discuss the Goodman Municipal Court establishing a $2.00 inmate prisoner detainee security fund.
5. Begin business section of the meeting starting with unfinished business.
l. Approve the Corporate Authorization Resolution from First Community Bank to allow the Clerk to have access to the online functions of the City’s Bank accounts.
2. Discuss the need to look into increasing water/sewer rates.
6. New Business.
7. Department heads.
a. Chief Drake.
b. David Brodie- discuss prices from Jim Morgan on radio and installation costs.
c. Denis Kolb.
d. Dawn Bunch- Personal and Real Property tax report.
e. Paula Brodie – note flyer on C.O.A.D meeting on December 12th.
8. Vote to approve the bills in the amount of $31,783.68 including transfers.
9. Adjourn the meeting.