Tuesday April 16, 2013 at 7:00 PM at the
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on March 19, 2013, April 2, 2013 and the special closed meeting on April 2, 2013.
3. Discuss old business.
1. Discuss hiring Sue Bacorn to write the application for a CDBG for the Community Bldg.
2. Discuss the Emergency Management Computer.
4. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $11,703.00.
5. The Clerk reads the election results and swears in new Board of Aldermen, Mayor and Tax Collector.
6. Vote to re-appoint the City Attorney and the City Clerk. Vote to accept Tom West’s retirement effective May 6, 2013.
7. Appoint an acting President.
8. Appoint a Recreation Board Commissioner, a Street Commissioner, a Water/Sewer Commissioner and a Maintenance Commissioner.
9. Discuss and decide on check signers.
10. Discuss filling the future open position at the Police Department
11. Discuss renewing the mowing contract with Mike Williams.
12. Discuss new business:
13. Department head reports:
Denis Kolb- .
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie – remind Board to bring in their code books to be updated with 2011 Ordinances.
14. Adjourn the meeting.