Tuesday February 19, 2013 at 6:30PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. The Mayor noted that the meeting was being called to order at 6:30 for a closed Personnel meeting. The Mayor stated that the meeting was being called under RSMO. Section 610.021, Section (3) to discuss hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded.
2. Call the regular meeting to order at 7:00PM.
3. Discuss and approve the minutes from February 5, 2013.
4. Open bids on the 2004 patrol car and the oiler. Vote to accept or reject bids.
5. Look at quotes from Anthem and Coventry. Discuss and decide on city employee’s health insurance.
6. Note annual report to Rural Development. Vote to approve the Mayor’s signing the report,
7. Discuss and decide on the request from Tiffany Jordan to average their water bill because they had a leak.
8. Vote on first reading of Bill # 2013-435 for Ordinance # 2013-445 adopting and enacting the Code book changes from 2012.
9. Department head reports:
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie –noted the Board had received in their packets the January financial statements, a copy of the April 2013 Official Ballot for the Municipal Elections and a copy of the letter sent to Carol Baily regarding cleaning up his property.
10. Discuss old business:
11. Discuss new business
12. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $35,190.20 including transfers.
13. Adjourn the meeting.