Tuesday December 18, 2012 at 7:00PM at the
Goodman City Hall
- Call the meeting to order.
- Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on December 4, 2012 and from the Budget Meeting on December 11, 2012.
- Acknowledge Tom and Loretta Woodrum to discuss a request for a variance for a doublewide mobile home.
- Discuss the Tornado Siren Activation Policy.
- Vote and approve two readings on Bill # 2012-434 for Ordinance # 2012-444 approving the 2013 City Budget.
- Discuss and vote on proposal from Nick Myers to do the 2012 City Audit.
- Discuss and vote on having Sullivan Publication update the City Code book with statutory changes and Ordinance changes from the 2012 year.
- Vote on Christmas gift cards for the City employees and elected and appointed officials.
- Department head reports:
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie – note letter to Mrs. Alejo regarding cleaning up the property at 204 N. Ozark Trail.
10. Discuss old business:
11. Discuss new business:
12. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $59,130.31 including transfers.
13. Adjourn the meeting.