Tuesday November 20, 2012 at 7:00PM at the
Goodman City Hall
- Call the meeting to order.
- Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on November 6, 2012 and from the Budget Meeting on November 15, 2012.
- Acknowledge Bob Corcoran and Ricky Drake to discuss community equipment and housing.
- Vote on the resignation from the Recreation Board Director Stuart Pace and discuss his replacement.
- Open and decide on the bids for the repairs to the well house roof and to the Police Department.
- Vote on the second reading of Bill # 2012-433 for Ord.# 2012-443,exempting existing mobile home parks from Chapter 415.
- Discuss request from Sharon Brown to waive her penalty on her water bill.
- Discuss and approve renewing the City’s workmen’s compensation insurance with Mo. Rural Services. The renewal fee is $200.00.
- The Mayor noted per Missouri State Statutes that the City’s candidate filings open on December 11th and closes on January 22, 2012 at 5:00PM. Positions are all 2 year terms and they are the Mayor, Tax Collector and one alderperson from each ward.
- Decide the date and time for the next budget meeting workshop.
- Department head reports:
Dawn Bunch –
Karla McNorton –note that the tornado siren is going to be tested on the second Tuesday of every month at 1:00PM unless the weather is inclement.
12. Discuss old business:
13. Discuss new business:
14. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $42,082.87.
15. Adjourn the meeting.