Tuesday October 2, 2012 at 7:00PM at the
Goodman City Hall
- Call the meeting to order.
- Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on September 18, 2012.
- Open, discuss and decide on the bids on the condemnation of 122 N. School Street.
- Acknowledge Valerie and Fred Branstetter to discuss requests for variances from Chapter 415.
- Discuss coverage changes on property insurance.
- Department head reports:
David Brodie- decide purchasing a multi gas detector.
– discuss purchasing the UV lights.
– discuss putting out bids for lift station repairs.
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie – Discuss Companies that set up Credit/Debit cards for payments.
– note that Phillip and Dan Ross from Carthage has bought the Britt property and are going to begin building two houses in a couple of weeks.
-note the email on the MML Southwest Regional Dinner Meeting in Boliver.
-note the article on Use Tax revenues.
-note NIMS training Matrix.
7. Discuss old business:
8. Discuss new business:
9 Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $56239.18.
10. Adjourn the meeting.