Tuesday August 7, 2012 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on July 17, 2012.
3. Acknowledge Mr. and Mrs. Fred Branstetter and Doug Williams regarding the Sawmill Mobile Home Park.
4. Open bids on street repairs.
5. Mayor report on tornado siren repair.
6. Discuss changing the date of the City Wide Yard Sale for next year.
7. Discuss setting a public hearing for the 2012 Tax Levy. The rate this year is the same as last year. It is $0.6332 per every $100.00 assessed valuation.
8. Discuss Section 210.690 of the City’s Code regarding junk, salvage trash and industrial debris.
9. Note that the Assistant City Clerk Karla McNorton will be completing her 90 day probationary period on August 14, 2012.
10. Department head reports:
Denis Kolb- .
Dawn Bunch – Monthly report.
Paula Brodie – Note annual fall training for City Clerks is September 16th and 17th at Osage Beach. This year it is in conjunction with the annual MML Conference, which causes one of the training days to be on Sunday. Need approval for two night’s motel expense and seminar cost of $125.00.
11. Discuss old business:
12. Discuss new business:
13. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $26,405.99.
14. Adjourn the meeting.
IF DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMODATIONS