Tuesday June 19, 2012 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on June 5, 2012.
3. Discuss bids for electrical hook ups for generators for Police Department and City Hall (note prevailing wage requirement).
4. Report from Mayor on MODOT answer on posting signs stating no Jacobs Breaking Systems within the City Limits.
5. Discuss request from McDonald County Health Department for the City to become a partner in their request for a grant from the Missouri Foundation to address health issues.
6. Note letter from Callie Hudson regarding her Consulting Services for Grants.
7. Department head reports:
Denis Kolb- .
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie – note letter to written to John Britt, Rockie and Bonnie Helms to mow property.
– note news release for 22nd Annual City Wide Yard Sale. (any comments).
– note memo on MOPERM meeting.
– discuss new lap top for City Hall.
– note Clerk gave Board and Police Department a copy of the City Code on parking. (Answer to Officer Drakes asking for ordinance to be drawn up).
8. Discuss old business:
9. Discuss new business:
10. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $38514.48.
11. Adjourn the meeting.
IF DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMODATIONS