Tuesday April 3, 2012 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on March 20, 2012.
3. Discuss and approve a building permit for Felipe Hernandez for 120 N. School St.
4. Discuss whether or not to purchase a security camera system for the ballpark. Discuss moving the $10,000.00 capital improvement line item from the Recreation Dept. budget back to General Fund.
5. Discuss employee raises.
6. Discuss a request from Kristy Winfrey for a street light at the end of Pearl Street.
7. Department head reports:
Denis Kolb- .
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie – note that the Annual Rabies Clinic will be held on April 14, 2012 from 1:00-2:00 PM.
8. Discuss old business:
9. Discuss new business:
10. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $29,927.19.
11. Adjourn the meeting.
IF DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMODATIONS