Tuesday May 1, 2018 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
- Call the meeting to order.
- Discuss and vote on the special meeting minutes from April 17, 2018.
- Discuss and vote on the regular minutes from April 17, 2018.
- Discuss averaging Juanita Reardon’s water bill.
- Open the bids for the 1996 Ford pickup.
- Discuss and vote on the first reading by title only Bill NO. 2018-487 Ord. NO. 2018-497, An Ordinance amending the code of the City of Goodman Title VII: Utilities: Chapter 705: Water Regulations: Article II: By adding new section705.255: Adjustments Due to High Water Usage.
- Discuss and vote on the first reading by title only Bill NO. 2018-488 Ord. NO. 2018-498, 2018 Adopting Ordinance. (An Ordinance Adopting and Enacting a New Code of Ordinances)
- Unfinished business:
- Use Tax Ordinance
- Spring Cleanup for City
- Discuss setting a date and time for Special Meeting with Nikki Hill from HSTCC (Harry S. Truman Coordinating Council.) to properly zone the Goodman map.
- Discuss and approve purchasing Tasers for the police department.
- Discuss specs and putting gazebo on Main street out for bid.
- New business.
- Citizens business.
- Department head reports.
- Discuss and approve the bills in the amount of $7210.81 including transfers.
- Move to adjourn.