Tuesday December 6, 2016 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular Board meeting held on November 15, 2016.
3. Discuss and approve the minutes from the Special Meeting November 29, 2016
4. Acknowledge Shauna Landess to discuss the repairs of her house at 108 W. Williams.
5. Discuss and approve the membership agreement for MO. Rural Services Corp. for $200.00.
6. Discuss and vote on the first reading Bill NO. 2016-474 Ord. No. 2016-484 Repealing the existing chapter 210 regarding Crimes and Punishments for the Police Department and enacting a new chapter 210.
7. Discuss and vote on signing the waivers for parking for Holiday Express Train
8. Discuss setting 2017 Budget meetings.
9. Citizens Business:
10. Old Business:
11. New Business:
12. Department heads:
A. Chief Drake-
B. Denis Kolb-
C Meghan Sexson-
D. David Brodie –
E. Karla McNorton – Michael Barnett with Ward and Spirit church (behind
Cornerstone Bank) will be handing out hot chocolate at the gazebo
for the x-mas parade. The Board needs to discuss if they will be giving the
employees a Christmas bonus this year.
13. Vote to approve the bills in the amount of 48,715.83 including transfers.
14. Adjourn the meeting.