Tuesday December 15, 2015 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the special budget meeting on November 30th and the regular meeting on December 1, 2015.
3. Acknowledge Bud Terrell regarding double wide on E. Garner.
4. Discuss and vote on the first and second reading of Bill# 2015-463 for Ordinance# 2015-473 setting the 2016 City Budget. This ordinance must be voted on twice as it has to be in place before January 2, 1016.
5. Discuss and vote on the first reading of Bill # 2015-464 for Ordinance #2015-474 placing a ½ of 1% sales tax for transportation purposes on the April 2016 ballot.
6. Discuss and vote on the first reading of Bill # 2015-465 for Ordinance # 2015-745 increasing the minimum water rate by $1.00.
7. Discuss and vote on the first reading of Bill #2015-466 for Ordinance# 2015-476 increasing the minimum sewer rate by $1.00.
8. Discuss and vote on the first reading of Bill #2015-467 for Ordinance #2015-477 increasing the minimum commercial water rate by $1.00.
9. Discuss and vote on renewing the contract with Nick Myers CPA for the 2015 Audit.
10. Discuss and vote on having General Code update the City Code with the 2015 legislative changes for $795.00.
11. Discuss and vote to abate old final water/sewer bills from 2007-2011 in the amount of $4,569.11.
12. Discuss any old business:
13. Discuss any new business:
14. Department head reports:
David Brodie-Discuss roof at Treatment Plant
Paula Brodie –note MOPERM newsletter, MODOT newsletter, survey on salaries completed by the Mayor of Southwest City and note the City Hall will be closed ½ day of Christmas Eve, Christmas day and New Year’s Day, note candidate filings from 12/15/15- 01/19/16.
15. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $53,784.25.
16. Adjourn the meeting.