Tuesday July 21, 2015 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on July 7, 2015.
3. Acknowledge Liwihner Rehobson to discuss the future rental of the ballpark. Discuss the use of lights, the curfew on the use of lights and the ballpark, the renting of port a johns, use of alcohol and the hiring of extra event security.
4. Citizens comments.
5. Discuss any old business:
1. Discuss repairs at the City Park on Barlow St. Does the Board want to go ahead and do the repairs, with reimbursements coming from the Court?
2. Discuss the estimates to purchase a new radio for City Hall.
6. Discuss any new business:
1. Discuss the need to approve $150.00 for change for the tax collector.
2. Discuss sending Karla to future City Clerk classes and monthly meetings.
7. Department head reports:
Curt Drake- Discuss flashlight estimates.
Denis Kolb- .
David Brodie- Discuss estimates for the replacement pump, update on bathroom repairs.
Paula Brodie – Note that the City Wide Sale is August 1 and signups are being taken now.
8. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $36,311.42.
9. Adjourn the meeting.