Tuesday March 3, 2015 at 6:30PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 6:30PM. Note that the Board is holding a closed session under 610.021 section (1). Legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys. Vote to go into closed session.
2. Vote to adjourn closed session and open the regular Council Meeting.
3. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting February 17, 2015.
4. Citizens business.
5. Discuss old business.
1. Discuss request made by Loren Garren re: Empire District Franchise Tax.
2. Discuss and vote on the second reading of Bill#2015-459 for Ord. #2015-469 approving renewing the Empire District Franchise agreement.
3. Discuss and vote on the second reading of Bill#2015-460 for Ord. # 2015-470 approving the Municipal Electric Service Agreement with Empire District Electric.
4. Discuss placing $1,000.00 into an account for each employee to reimburse them for any or all of their $1,000.00 deductible.
6. Discuss new business:
1. Vote on Bill#2015-461 for Ordinance #2015-471 Adopting and enacting a new code of Ordinances (Legislative updates and codes from 2014).
7. Department head reports:
Curt Drake-.Discuss the use of tasers.
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie –Note Region M. Annual Meeting.
8. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $24266.42.
9. Adjourn the meeting.