Tuesday December 16, 2014 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting December 2, 2014.
3. Acknowledge James Roney to discuss averaging his water bill.
4. Discuss the Recreation Board Directors position. Discuss the cost of using the lights and what to charge for nightly use.
5. Discuss old business.
1. Discuss and approve both the first and second reading of the 2015 Budget bill # 2014-
455 for ordinance # 2014-465. Read by title only and vote as the Budget has to be in place by January 1, 2015.
2. Discuss and approve the first reading of Bill # 2014-456 for ordinance # 2014-466 setting the new water rates. (The minimum rate is increased by $1.00).
3. Discuss and approve the first reading of Bill# 2014-457 for ordinance # 2014-467 setting the new sewer rates. (The minimum rate is increased by $1.00).
6. Discuss new business:
1. Does the Board want to purchase insurance for what is in the City Safety Deposit Box?
7. Department head reports:
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie- reminder City Hall will be closed December 25th and 26th and January 1, 2015.
8. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $50,458.88.
9. Adjourn the meeting.