Tuesday November 18, 2014 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting November 4, 2014.
3. Citizens Business: Amy Taber to discuss variance request to put up a carport less than 5’ from the property line.
4. Acknowledge Michael Wasson to discuss Recreation Board Director’s job.
5. Discuss old business.
1. Discuss how to handle high water bills due to leaks.
6. Discuss new business:
1. Vote on Membership Agreement with Missouri Rural Services, the City’s workmen’s compensation insurance carrier.
2. Note the second budget meeting is December 1, at 6:00PM.
7. Department head reports:
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie- Discuss Christmas Holidays.
8. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $52,409.37.
9. Adjourn the meeting.