Tuesday October 7, 2014 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting September 16, 2014.
3. Acknowledge Harry Rogers and Jason Ray from Harry S. Truman Coordinating Council to discuss a comprehensive plan for the City.
4. Citizens Business:
5. Vote on Ordinances for the second readings.
1. Bill No. 2014-454 for Ord. No. 2014-464 deleting penalty wording from Section 505.080.
6. Discuss old business.
1. Discuss setting a ceiling on the amount to average water/sewer bills.
2. Discuss City Hall awning (note $1,000.00 was the budgeted amount for this).
3. Discuss joining the McDonald County Chamber of Commerce.
4. Discuss setting up equipment for video conferencing and policy regarding the use of video equipment..
7. Discuss new business:
1. Note that the City Hall will be closed on October 13, 2014 for Columbus Day.
8. Department head reports:
Dawn Bunch –Report in packets.
Paula Brodie- Note that the Regional Training for the Missouri City Clerks and Finance officers is in Republic on October 16th and 17th.
9. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $ 34,212.36.
10. Adjourn the meeting.