Tuesday May 20, 2014 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on May 6, 2014.
3. Acknowledge Kim Gallardo to discuss her water bill.
4. Acknowledge Jim Morgan to discuss the drive at the Fire Station on Main Street.
5. Discuss the properties that received letters on weeds and junk. (Copies of letters in Aldermen’s packets).
6. Citizens Business.
7. Discuss and approve the second reading of Bill # 2014-446 for Ordinance No. 2014-456, an Ordinance adopting and enacting a new code of Ordinances incorporating Ordinances that were passed during 2013.
8. Discuss, approve and sign the corporate resolutions for the First Community Bank setting up the Debit Cards for future purchases and trainings.
9. Discuss old business.
1. Discuss and decide on any changes to the bidding code.
2. Discuss and decide on what streets are going to be considered for street repair.
3. Discuss and decide on safe for permanent records that must be kept.
10. Discuss new business:
1. Note the City Hall will be closed for Memorial Day on May 26, 2014.
11. Department head reports:
Denis Kolb- .
Dawn Bunch –
12. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $36,498.13.
13. Adjourn the meeting.