Tuesday February 4, 2014 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular Board meeting held on January 21, 2014.
3. Citizens business.
1. Acknowledge Lesy Johnny to discuss averaging her water bill due to a water leak.
4. Begin business section of the meeting starting with unfinished business:
1. Discuss Goodman Locker Plants request.
2. Discuss the new state law changes to allow video conferencing.
3. Discuss closure of City Hall to match when the Banks and the Post Office are closed.
5. New Business:
1. Discuss the need to purchase updated Jayhawk Software for Water Billing.
6. Department heads:
a. Chief Drake- discuss request to give $500.00 to the Southwest Missouri Drug Task Force.
b. David Brodie-
c. Denis Kolb.
d. Dawn Bunch –
e. Paula Brodie -Note storm spotter training in Pineville, Tuesday March 4, 2014.
7. Vote to approve the bills in the amount of $16,661.71 including transfers.
8. Adjourn the meeting.