Tuesday January 21, 2014 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
l. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular Board meeting held on January 7, 2014 and the special meeting on January 16, 2014.
3. Citizens business.
1. Acknowledge Leslie Franks to discuss averaging Don Kramburg’s water bill due to water leak.
2. Acknowledge Stephen Bradford to discuss averaging his water bill due to water leak.
4. Begin business section of the meeting starting with unfinished business:
1. Discuss the Don Kramburg property cleanup.
2. Discuss Goodman Locker Plants request.
3. Discuss and vote on second reading of Bill # 2014-441 for Ordinance #2014-451 approving an increase on the minimum water rate from $13.50 to $14.00.
4. Discuss and vote on second reading of Bill # 2014-442 for Ordinance #2014-452 approving an increase on the minimum sewer rate from $12.28 to $12.78.
5. Discuss and vote on second reading of Bill # 2014-443 for Ordinance #2014-453 approving an increase on the minimum commercial water rate from $13.50 to $14.00.
5. New Business:
1. Discuss request by Lilly Jean to reserve the ball field for August 2nd.
2. Discuss if the Board wants Sue Bacorn to work on the 2014 CDBG application for the Community Center.
3. Discuss closure of City Hall to match the Banks and the Post Office.
6. Department heads:
a. Chief Drake-
b. David Brodie-
c. Denis Kolb.
d. Dawn Bunch –
e. Paula Brodie -note the Board received a copy of the letter sent to Mr. Brewington.
-request the Board’s permission to attend the Missouri City Clerks and Finance Officers Spring training institute. (Note scholarship for part of mileage, ½ seminar fees and ½ hotel fees.
7. Vote to approve the bills in the amount of $35,494.95 including transfers.
8. Adjourn the meeting.