Tuesday November 19, 2013 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular Board meeting held on November 5, 2013.
3. Citizens business.
4. Acknowledge Kim Gallardo to discuss her water/sewer bill.
5. Begin business section of the meeting starting with unfinished business.
l. Decide when to schedule the first Budget meeting.
2. Discuss donating funds for Christmas Parade candy. (Last year was $200.00).
3. Discuss what to do with the property at 211 S. First Street (owner, Jessie Brewington).
6. New Business.
7. Department heads.
a. Chief Drake.
b. David Brodie-
c. Denis Kolb.
d. Dawn Bunch- .
e. Paula Brodie – note that the next C.O.A.D meeting is December 12th.
– note that the Christmas Parade is on December 14, 2013 at 1:00PM
8. Vote to approve the bills in the amount of $ 38,738.47 including transfers.
9. Adjourn the meeting.