Tuesday June 4, 2013 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on May 21, 2013 and the special session on May 28 2013 and the public hearing on May 30, 2013.
3. Citizens business.
1. Acknowledge Joann Bowzer regarding holding a Farmers Market at 219 S. Ozark Trail.
4. Begin business section of meeting starting with unfinished business.
a. Vote to approve the Mayor signing Resolution 2013-0002 stating the cities intent to seek funding with CDBG for the Post Emergency Shelter/Community Building.
b. Discuss outdoor announcement cabinet for City Hall.
c. Discuss the job descriptions for the City Employees and the Recreation Board Director.
5. New Business.
6. Department heads.
a. Chief Drake
b. David Brodie.
c. Denis Kolb.
d. Dawn Bunch monthly report.
e. Paula Brodie.
7. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $19,860.92.
8.. Adjourn the meeting.