Tuesday May 7, 2013 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on April 16, 2013, and the special education session on April 27, 2013.
3. Citizens business.
4. Begin business section of meeting. Unfinished business.
5. Discuss patrol officers position, applications and decide when to interview applicants.
6. Discuss CDBG grant application for Emergency Shelter/Community Building.
a. Discuss restricting certain funds from the General Fund. (Including city’s commitment).
b. Vote on resolution setting restricted funds.
c. Discuss and decide on any changes needed to the probable cost estimate from Paragon Architecture.
d. Decide on a public hearing date and time. (Sue suggested May 30, 2013).
e. Discuss letter asking for citizen and business support of the CDBG application.
7. New Business.
8. Department heads.
a. Police Department (Discuss need for new photo copier).
b. David Brodie. (Discuss new truck)
c. Denis Kolb. (Discuss replacing computer, report on bids).
d. Dawn Bunch. (Report enclosed).
e. Paula Brodie. Discuss plaque for Tom West, and when to hold retirement party.
9. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $67,029.60.
10. Adjourn the meeting.