COUNCIL MEETING & PUBLIC HEARING
Tuesday August 21, 2012 at 6:50PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 6:50 PM. Note that the meeting is being called at 6:50PM to hold a public meeting to set the 2012 Tax Levy at $0.6332 per $100.00 valuation on personnel and real property. Vote to approve Bill # 2012-431 for Ord. # 2012-441. The Ordinance needs to be voted on two times because it must be approved before September 1, 2012.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on August 7, 2012.
3. Discuss and approve the first reading of Bill # 2012-432 for Ord. # 2012-442 removing the words “under cover” from Section 210.690 (a).
4. Discuss and approve bids for the street repair.
5. Department head reports:
David Brodie- discuss class for Chemical Spill Response in Springfield.
Denis Kolb- discuss Iris System.
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie – Discuss the need to raise meter deposits for renters and owners.
– Note Board received July’s Financial Statements in their packets.
6. Discuss old business:
7. Discuss new business:
8. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $44,148.04.
9. Adjourn the meeting.