Tuesday July 17, 2012 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on July 3, 2012.
3. Acknowledge Deaun Richmond to discuss averaging her water bill from 222 S. Ozark Trail.
4. Acknowledge Marshall Long to discuss tornado sirens.
5. Discuss the condemnation of the house owned by Cynthia McCoy at 122 N. School Street.
6. Open bids on the installation of transfer switches for the Police Department and City Hall.
7. Department head reports:
Denis Kolb- .
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie – note that the 22nd Annual City Wide Yard Sale will be July 28. Sign ups will be until July 25th at City Hall.
– note copies of the June financial Statements and a 6 month budget comparison was in the Boards packets.
– note that the City received a premium rebate from Anthem due to the Affordable Care Act. A copy of letter is in the Boards packets.
8. Discuss old business
9. Discuss new business:
10. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $26,644.34.
11. Adjourn the meeting.