Tuesday July 3, 2012 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on June 19, 2012.
3. Acknowledge Nick Myers to give the 2011 Audit report.
4. Discuss the house owned by Cynthia McCoy at 122 N. School Street. The Board voted to give her an extension until June 29th.
5. Mayor to report on MODOT’s answer on posting signs stating no Jacobs Breaking Systems within the City Limits. (Copies of City’s existing noise ordinances in packets).
6. Department head reports:
Denis Kolb- .
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie – note that the 22nd Annual City Wide Yard Sale will be July 28. Sign ups will be until July 25th at City Hall.
– note that the ads have been put in the paper for the transfer switch for the Generators at the Police Dept. and City Hall. Bids will be excepted with prevailing wage order # 18.
7. Discuss old business:
8. Discuss new business:
9. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $24782.19.
10. Adjourn the meeting.
IF DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMODATIONS