Tuesday May 15, 2012 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on May 1, 2012 and the special meeting on May 4, 2012.
3. Discuss mowing of abandoned properties.
4. Discuss the drainage at Mr. Hensly’s at 118 Garner Street.
5. Discuss the purchase of a police vehicle.
6. Department head reports:
Denis Kolb- .
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie – Note the Board received the April Financial Statements in their packets. (Any questions).
- Note the City Hall will be closed on May 28, 2012 in observance of Memorial Day. (Water shut offs will be on Tuesday May 29, 2012).
7. Discuss old business:
8. Discuss new business:
9. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $49,630.26.
10. Adjourn the meeting.