Tuesday May 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on April 17, 2012 and the special meetings on April 23, 2012, and April 26, 2012.
3. Vote two times to approve Bill # 2012-430 for Ordinance #2012-440, the revised Budget.
4. Discuss starting condemnation proceedings of 122 N. School Street.
5. Department head reports:
Denis Kolb- .
Dawn Bunch – Monthly report.
Paula Brodie – Note notices for Junk/Salvage/Inoperable Cars Etc. (Board needs to OK use).
– Note report of Harry S. Truman Coordinating Council Meeting.
6. Discuss old business:
1. Note that the Board is holding interviews of applicants on May 4, 2012 at 6:00PM, under RSMO. 610.021, Section (3) to discuss hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded..
7. Discuss new business:
8. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $9,339.66.
9. Adjourn the meeting.