Tuesday April 17, 2012 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on April 3, 2012.
3. Discuss old business.
1. Discuss whether or not to purchase a security camera system for the ballpark.
2. Decide when to hold interviews for the water clerk/assistant City Clerk’s position.
3 Discuss the property at 122 N. School St.
4. Discuss employee raises.
4. The Clerk swears in new Board of Aldermen and Municipal Judge.
5. Vote to re-appoint the City Attorney, the City Clerk and the Chief of Police.
6. Appoint an acting President.
7. Appoint a Recreation Board Commissioner, a Street Commissioner, a Water/Sewer Commissioner and a Maintenance Commissioner.
8. Discuss and decide on check signers.
9. Department head reports:
Denis Kolb- .
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie – remind Board to bring in their code books to be updated with 2011 Ordinances.
10. Acknowledge representatives from the Goodman Rural Fire Protection District.
11. Discuss new business:
12. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $21,587.32.
13. Adjourn the meeting.