Tuesday March 20, 2012 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on March 6, 2012.
3. Acknowledge Jim Morgan and Marshal Long from the Goodman Fire Protection District.
4. Acknowledge Felipe Hernandez to discuss purchasing a building permit for 120 N. School St.
5 Discuss and approve the second reading of Bill # 2012-429 for Ordinance # 2012-439 adopting and enacting a new Code of Ordinances adding the ordinances passed during 2011 to the City Code Book. Note letter from Sullivan Publications with statutory changes made to Code Book.
6. Discuss whether or not to purchase a security camera system for the ballpark.
7. Discuss whether or not to give employee raises.
8. Discuss when to hold City Wide Garage Sale. (Last year it was held on Saturday July 30, before that it was always held on the first Saturday of August).
9. Department head reports:
Denis Kolb- .
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie – requesting to attend 2012 Annual Professional Development Conference (for court). From May 21st to May 25th in Osage Beach, Missouri.
– note that the Annual Rabies Clinic will be held on April 14, 2012 from 1:00-2:00 PM.
– note the Board received the February 2012 financial statements in their packets.
– note that Nick Myers CPA will be doing the 2011 Audit on May 3rd and 4th.
10. Discuss old business:
11. Discuss new business:
12. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $25,483.61.
13. Adjourn the meeting.