Tuesday March 6, 2012 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on February 21, 2012 and the special meeting on February 28th 2012.
3. Discuss and approve the second reading of Bill # 2012-428 for Ordinance# 2012-438 repealing Section L from Section 230.03 in the City Code.
4 Discuss and approve the first reading of Bill # 2012-429 for Ordinance # 2012-439 adopting and enacting a new Code of Ordinances adding the new ordinances passed during 2011 to the City Code Book. Note letter from Sullivan Publications with statutory changes made to Code Book.
5. Discuss on whether or not to purchase a security camera system for the ballpark.
6. Discuss whether or not to give employee raises.
7. Department head reports:
Denis Kolb- .
Dawn Bunch – Monthly report.
Paula Brodie – note copy of letter to Duane Cooper.
8. Discuss old business:
9. Discuss new business:
10. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of 29,815.39.
11. Adjourn the meeting.