Tuesday February 21, 2012 at 7:00 PM at the
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on February 21, 2012.
3. Acknowledge Fred Sexson to discuss averaging the water/sewer bill at his rental property.
4. Acknowledge Crystal Vaughan regarding improper vehicle registrations.
5. Acknowledge Stewart Pace to discuss the installation of the lights at the ballpark and the signers for the Recreation Department checking account.
6. Discuss and approve the first reading of Bill # 2012-428 for Ordinance# 2012-438 repealing Section L from Section 230.03 in the City Code.
7. Discuss and decide when to set a meeting to discuss the 2012 Budget and employees pay raises.
8. Department head reports:
Denis Kolb- .
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie – note that the Board received copies of the January Financial Statements. Any questions?
– note letter from Rural Development regarding the year-end financial report. Note that the letter from Bruce Hively suggested the Board to consider a water rate increase to keep up with inflationary or replacement costs.
9. Discuss old business:
10. Discuss new business:
11. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $14,021.90.
12. Adjourn the meeting.
IF DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMODATIONS