TUESDAY September 6, 2011 at 7:00 PM at
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular meeting on August 16, and the special meeting on August 29, 2011.
3. Discuss request from Harvey Reed to average his water bill at 128 E. Splitlog Ave
4. Acknowledge Hope Hively to discuss a benefit event she wants to hold at the Ballpark.
5. Acknowledge Jim Craig to discuss a request for a business license to open a used car dealership at the oldBrodie’s Café building. Mr. Craig will need to apply for variances from Section 405.170 (H) before approvingbusiness license request.
6. Department head reports:
Dawn Bunch – note report.
Paula Brodie – note information from Missouri Municipal League on online courses.
7. Discuss old business:
1. Joshua Bradford
2. Jesse Ruby (Water Line Easement).
8. Discuss new Business:
9. Discuss and vote on the bills including transfers in the amount of $.37470.61
10. Adjourn the meeting.
IF DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMODATIONS ARE NEEDED PLEASE CONTACT PAULA BRODIE AT 417-364-7316.